We'll complete your car service on time, guaranteed! *
We know one of the great frustrations often experienced when getting your car serviced is that its not ready on time. Here at Anzac Automotive, we are that confident we will complete your car service by the promised time, we offer an "on time or you don't pay" guarantee. This means if we promise to have your car ready by 2:00 pm, it will be or you don't have to pay it*. (T's & C's apply)
*Terms & Conditions:
- Your vehicle must be dropped off to us at the agreed time
- The guarantee applies to Basic, Extensive & Log book services only
- We may advise you of extra work which will require extra time to complete
- Any unforeseen complications
- Act of God (Power Cut, Medical Emergency etc)
We also know that when you come to collect your vehicle you don't want any surprises. For your peace of mind, we'll complete, free of charge & valued at $59.95 inc gst, our 30-point visual inspection before we start servicing your car. This inspection gives a good indication of any maintenance items requiring attention that you may be unaware of. We promise to keep you informed along the way and we won't do any unauthorised work.
Which Service Do I Need?
Everybody & every car has different needs and requirements when it comes to car serving. Regular maintenance at the right time saves money in the long by reducing unforeseen breakdowns, additional repairs that could have been prevented and lower running cost by keeping your vehicle running efficiently.
We offer two "General" service options: "Basic Service"& "Extensive Service"
Our Basic service includes:
- Oil and filter change
- Check/Test Battery
- Check fan/Auxiliary Drive Belts
- Check/top up fluids (including coolant, transmission, differential, steering and brakes)
- Check tyre pressures
- Check lights
- Lube door hinges
- Road test
Our Extensive service includes:
- Motor Flush
- Engine oil and filter change
- Check &/or replace engine air filter and cabin air filter
- Check battery, starting and charging systems
- Test brake fluid, Test coolant, check & top up all other fluids
- Check auxiliary drive belts
- Check wiper blades
- Check all lights
- Check horn
- Check air conditioning system operation
- Check Central locking system
- Check electric window operation
- Service Diagnostic report (post 2005 vehicles only)
- Electronic test of brake, suspension and steering systems
- Visual inspection of brake, suspension and steering systems
- Wheels of brake inspection/adjustment
- Check tyres, tyre pressures and rotate wheels
- Inspect exhaust system
- Check spark plugs (where accessible)
- Road test
Log Book Servicing
Vehicle manufactures recommend regular serving to extend the life of your vehicle. If you have a newer vehicle, we can offer log book servicing, using the right products specifically for your car and in line with the manufactures recommendations and at the right price. Because we use quality Castrol oils & filter brands that are guaranteed to meet or exceed OE specs, your new car warranty is safe in our hands. And, because we don't have the high overheads of a dealership we're often 20% more competitive than the dealer for the same service. Why not try us out?
Vehicle Manufacturer's Warranty
The Bosch Car Service network has the expertise to carry out vehicle servicing in adherence to the manufacturer's warranty. We provide you with excellent value which won`t void your vehicle manufacturer`s warranty. You can be assured that it is safe with us.
We offer you reassurance on all vehicle servicing, maintenance and repairs by providing you with the Bosch Car Service Nationwide Warranty, which you can depend on. When travelling around the country, you can count on the Bosch Car Service network to attend to your vehicle concerns. As long as the concern relates to a service or repair performed by a current Bosch Car Service workshop in the network, any further repairs or replacement parts will be covered on your behalf.