Switch, Save and Smile with a professional vehicle fleet care solution at Bosch Car Service
Managing the servicing, maintenance and repair requirements of fleet vehicles can be a complex business. Fortunately, you can rely on the Bosch Car Service network of workshops to take care of your fleet of vehicles. The Bosch Car Service network is the world’s largest dedicated vehicle service network, consisting of over 13,000 independent workshops. There are approximately 200 Bosch Car Service workshops across Australia and New Zealand.
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements and a special tailored fleet care solution will be provided for your consideration.
Standard Bosch Car Service Inclusions:
- A “one-stop-shop” for all your fleet needs
- Careful inspections that are carried out according to manufacturer’s specifications, ensuring that the vehicle’s warranty is maintained
- National coverage inclusive of nationwide warranty
- Qualified trained technicians
- A clear explanation of the work to be carried out as well as a cost estimate
- Bosch branded replacement parts where available
- Efficient workshop practices to ensure your vehicles are back on the road faster
Competence you can trust
Partnering with Bosch, an approved automotive component supplier to many of the world‘s vehicle manufacturers, the Bosch Car Service network benefits from the knowledge and experience to keep your fleet of vehicles in top working condition. Our technicians are 100% focused on performing the highest level of vehicle servicing, maintenance and repairs.
Our partner Bosch:
- Routinely and independently conducts audits to assess our workshop‚ s compliancy with quality standards and services
- Educates our technicians on the latest technological developments
- Provides a complete technical training program to ensure that our technician‚ s technical expertise is at its optimum
- Provides quality and systems training for workshop managers to ensure consistently high levels of vehicle service