Win a $50.00 fuel card...
Have your car serviced or repaired with us in the month of May and you can enter the dray for a chance to win $50.00
Caltex Starcash cards.
1. Information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences on 1st May, 2013 and concludes 31st May, 2013 (Promotional Period).
3. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged over 18 years, who submit a valid entry within the Promotional Period in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Robert Bosch Ltd and Bosch Car Service workshops, agencies, suppliers, retailers or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
To be eligible to enter, entrants must have their vehicle serviced or repaired at a Bosch Car Service workshop during the Promotional Period and enter the draw by filling in the promotional entry card at the Bosch Car Service workshop (including details such as [name, address, email address and telephone number) and drop it into the entry box at the Bosch Car Service workshop during the Promotional Period.
Only one entry is permitted per qualifying purchase.
4. The draw will take place on 24th June, 2013 at 9am (AEST) at 1555 Centre Road, Clayton Victoria 3168 Australia.
5. There will be twenty winners drawn. The first twenty valid entries drawn will each win a $50 Caltex StarCash card. The total prize pool is $1000 which is correct at the time of printing.
6. Claimants must provide the original receipt (or a copy) from the Bosch Car Service workshop if and when required by the Promoter to verify their entry in the Promotion and to claim their prize. If an entrant does not comply with this requirement, the prize is forfeited and will be distributed by way of a second chance prize draw.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who interferes with or fails to comply with the correct entry process, or who submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
8. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, late, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Promotional Period or for any delays in the delivery of entries due to technical, postal disruptions or for any other reason.
9. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied or taken as cash. If any of the prizes (or part of the prizes) is out of stock at the time of redemption, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with another of equal value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prize. Any operating, repair or other ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to not distribute any prizes that remain unclaimed 3 months after the Promotional Period.
11. All winners will be notified by mail or telephone.
12. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or for any personal injury or property damage) in connection with this Promotion or any prizes awarded in the course of this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter and its officers, employees, related bodies corporate and agents will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information received or not received in the course of or in connection with this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion.
17. At the request of the Promoter, all winners agree (without charge) to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name and image being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials.
18. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable entrants to participate in this Promotion. If personal information is not provided, the entrant may not participate in this Promotion. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that: (1) the Promoter may disclose personal information to its contractors, related bodies corporate and agents for the purpose of assisting in the conduct of this Promotion; and (2) the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may retain and use personal information for future marketing purposes in relation to its products, services and offers, including sending SMS messages.
19. The Promoter is Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd, 1555 Centre Road, Clayton Victoria 3168. Phone: 1300 30 70 37 ABN: 48 004 315 628.